By: Brianna A.
|Time:||30 min (20 min to prepare, 10 min to cook)|
|Number of Servings:||4|
1 each 2 boxes winter squash frozen
1 each 1 boxes corn frozen
1 each 2 large tomatoes, peeled and chopped or 1 large can tomatoes cubed
1 each 1 large onion chopped
1 each 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
1 each 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro or parsley
|* Sautee the onion in 2 tablespoon. olive oil until tender.
* Add tomatoes and stir for about 3 minutes.
* When this basic sauce is done, add salt, pepper and grated ginger.
* Add 1 quart of the broth you prefer, and the vegetables.
* Boil for 10 min., correct seasonings and add the chopped cilantro (or parsley) with the burner off.
* As a variation,add at last minute fresh chopped spinach instead of the greens.