By: Chris D.
|Time:||1 hr (25 min to prepare, 35 min to cook)|
|Number of Servings:||3|
1 each 1 1/2 cup Cooked Black Beans
1 each 1/3 cup tahini paste
1 each 1/4 fresh lime juice
1 each 3 tablespoon olive oil
1 each 2 cloves garlic, minced
1 each 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions (white and green)
1 each 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
|* I used can bean just make sure you drain and rinsed them
* Instead os using oil in my recipe I used the liquid I drained from the can.
* It made a wonderful subsitution and a lot less fat in the dish. Place beans, tahini, lime juice, oil and garlic in food processor or blender.
* Cover and process until pureed.
* Add scallions, and cumin.
* Cover and process until just combined.