By: Brianna A.
|Time:||25 min (15 min to prepare, 10 min to cook)|
|Number of Servings:||18|
1 each 1 cup flour
1 each 2/3 cup brown sugar, packed
1 each 6 tbsp. soy margarine
1 each 2/3 cup oatmeal
1 each 2/3 cup coconut
1 each 2 3oz Cloud 9 Raspberry Chocolate bars, broken in chunks
1 each 1 tsp vanilla
1 each 2 tsp baking powder
1 each dash salt
1 each soy milk
|* Cream softened margarine with brown sugar.
* Add all other ingredients except soy milk
* Pour soy milk into batter, maybe about 1/3 cup to start, and mix.
* Add soy milk as needed until batter is blended but still thick.
* Don't over mix.
* Drop blobs of the batter onto a cookie sheet,. You should have about 18 cookies.
* Cook in a preheated oven, 350 degrees until cookies are golden, about 15 minutes